Saturday, March 27, 2010

Collage Reflection


I have used four main SLR's during the collage project. I have thought creatively, I have reasoned critically, I have communicated effectively and I lived ethically. The way i setup my text and images on my collage was thinking creatively. It took me a long time to plan the way to set them up in order for the audience to be able to understand what is happening and the message i am trying to send. I reasoned critically by carefully choosing the the text and images which I used to show my understanding of the conflicts happening in Sudan and the journey of the Lost Boys. I was able to communicate effectively throughout this project by creating awareness for the Lost boys. I included facts about what happened in Sudan, Pictures to show their journey and info on how you can help. Lastly, i am living ethically by showing meaningfull pictures which may make the viewer to want to act and help. If so, I have also given a site where they would be able to help by donating money to the Lost Boys of Sudan.

No comments:

Post a Comment